Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This Is Corruption

My dad asked me if I would prefer be homeless and I told him that the Bible explains that Christians were slaves for most of history, not having freedom to live comfortably without torment and success is an entirely American concept from the past 200 years. Superstition is the mindset which is especially prevalent in media where Christians are immediately demonized as savage and evil. The world perceives the Sermon on the Mount to be the greatest of weakness and Christian influence must be disposed of at any cost.



Conservatives are held out as the villains because they get in the way of their corrupt policies. Why don't liberals understand we are contrary to everything they hold in their exaltation? I, like all conservatives must be executed immediately as an enemy of the state, it's the only way for them to avoid failure!



Oh I can explain it, it's call mainstream media brainwashing. If they think I'm that stupid, I need to die. So bring it, cowards.

11 "Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and falsely say every kind of evil against you because of Me. 12 Be glad and rejoice, because your reward is great in heaven. For that is how they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

No comments: