Sunday, April 12, 2009

Frack Off

If Americans with our compassionate entitlement culture and hyperactive youth we're supposed to crave such a wonderful and successful life I don't know why they chicken out. I don't even give a damn about my parents and anyone is free to follow that example as they have in the past. Eye for an eye isn't exactly in context as no ills can be reciprocated because Christians are taught to forgive and step out of the way when they are mistreated.

For the non-believer that time is a moment of weakness and an opportunity to hunt down the Christian and kill him. For that reason I'd rather walk into the desert alone without a jackass chasing me in a shopping cart. Still I wish someone would see in me something other than prey because I don't want to go to hell. Until then I'll sit here and wait for someone to grow a pair and shoot me in the back of the head through the window.

I guess if they don't want to take care of business they'll have to resort to prayer like the rest of us underprivileged fobbits who barely have a roof over our heads. Class warfare y'all, it's the language the people understand and at the same time why they don't give a damn either.

No comments: