Monday, March 31, 2008

'Moderate' Liberals Hack Fitna

Yeah, remember when Billy Graham flew that jetliner into that high rise building?

The Fitna movie site has been hacked and replaced with text reminiscent of anything you’d hear on CNN. I’m not going to download their replacement movies because I don’t want my computer hijacked.

With the United States still being considered as controlled by Christian leadership, I don’t see one person on my block capable of “hand-slaughtering” anyone except those eight or ten thugs on the street with the loud stereos in their trucks.

Are they referring to some of the more faithful Christians like at my church? Perhaps the choir? Those are the only Christians I know of, the rest struggle day by day to earn a Christian living in a majority Christian nation and really don’t have time for any mass killings.

Whoever did this should meet some real Muslims, ya know, the ones we don’t care about because they pull this kind of crap.

No comments: