Sunday, January 18, 2015

The NRA is Not Fucked

I fuck the NRA.

I am irredeemable, a seething insufferable savage child insatiably starstruck.  I'm the mad dog they should have put down a long time ago.  Yet authority is constrained.  Maybe that is why you seek legal totality.  I bet the sight of an uncovered RPG-7 makes your anus swell with anticipation, pregnant with thoughts of social justice. 

But who am I to challenge your imposition of white privilege on the internet?  Take a trip though time and let the wisdom of feudal societies throughout the ages flow through you.  Now upon your return let it be known thou art the son and heir of a mongrel bitch.

Yet with your indiscretion of who's face you wish to stick your birthright you clearly won't miss it. Now address your flock and entitle those who will not submit to my offense.

No comments: