Sunday, November 8, 2009

Barry Throws a Shoe

Communist consumer goods make comeback



“Does anybody think that the teabag, anti-government people are going to support them if they bring down health care? All it will do is confuse and dispirit” Democratic voters “and it will encourage the extremists.”

Pop culture has been replaced by a deadly left-wing cult cabal which leeches freedom in a blink of an eye. Thanks to these people I can't be a Christian, reduced to being a fascist piece of shit who hates women's rights. I'm flagging myself on this blog and I need to kill myself because Barry said so.

See Obama thinks it's funny if I say that. A Congressional Medal of Honor is up for grabs here people! So laugh at me, encourage my suicide and Obama will give you a shout out. Show your buddies you're worth a damn.


How To Help Fort Hood Victims, Families

No comments: