Friday, July 30, 2010

Slop Them Goths

Here old suey here old suey suey suey:
"In the name of Christ, I refuse to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artificial birth control. I refuse to be anti-Democrat. I refuse to be anti-secular humanism. I refuse to be anti-science. I refuse to be anti-life."
It looks at though Rice has “elevated” herself from a Christian to a narcissist
And to think after all those pale friendly Mormons have done for the genre:

Christianity is easy to do badly. You take the dogma and leave out the love – you’re doing it wrong.

Forty years of sloppy, empty elementary catechesis during concurrent social revolution and generational upheaval was a bad choice for the churches, who now reap what they have sown.
Christian Woman Stops Robbery With Faith

No comments: