Friday, January 15, 2010

blahblahblah

You gotta believe me!





I can't surrender. I don't know how!
--Captain America

Sinister. Magneto. Apocalypse. Idealists, every one. You can't buy yourself off this by saying you meant well. ... The core you built the rest of us around was a lie. You took us apart and reassembled us, the way a soldier does with a rifle, but at the end of the day, Professor -- a soldier goes into battle himself.
--Scott Summers (Earth-616)

Let me tell ya, John Wayne never had it this tough!
--Nick Fury (Earth-616)


Overbite Files
The truth about what Rush said about Obama and Haiti
"It took him three days to go out and talk about the Christmas Day Underwear Bomber. It took him less than 18 hours to get out there and start rallying people about this earthquake.

I did say Obama will use this to help burnish his credentials, 'cause there's no question he will. "

No comments: