Friday, July 10, 2009

Reverse Morality

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - President Barack Obama promised Pope Benedict on Friday that he would do everything possible to reduce the number of abortions in the United States, the Vatican said.

So providing greater availability to actually decrease the number of abortions, excellent strategy toward the monopoly on morality.

Think of this for a second the next time you're inexplicably moved to put an "elite" woman in her place.

Welcome to the new world.
Enter my world and die little playa.
That's right baby. I beat yo' motha!
I beat her down and made her my dog.
I told your mama when I brought her down.
I told her who hates her and how she can fight back.
I changed her mind about your whole life.
I beat her when you saw the devil in me and you died inside.
Feed my beast little baby.
You wipe her blood off the floor.

No comments: