Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blogger Charged With Threatening Judges

An Internet radio host and blogger charged earlier this month with encouraging people to "take up arms" against three public officials in Connecticut was arrested again Wednesday on charges that he threatened to assault and murder three federal judges in retaliation for a ruling upholding handgun bans in the Chicago area.

"Let me be the first to say this plainly: These Judges deserve to be killed," said the postings, which also included photographs, phone numbers, work addresses and room numbers of the judges, along with a photo of the building in which they work and a map of its location.

On his Turner Radio Network blog, Turner allegedly wrote, "It is our intent to foment direct action against these individuals personally. These beastly government officials should be made an example of as a warning to others in government: Obey the Constitution or die. ... If any state attorney, police department or court thinks they're going to get uppity with us about this, I suspect we have enough bullets to put them down, too."

Wow I stick my foot in my mouth all the time but I get better with every paragraph. Dude was stalking judges and blogging threats and talking himself up to murder or shooting up some public place. Is he a Ron Paul voter?

With no functional conservative leadership these groups are going to become active anyway but I don't see why the rest of us conservatives have to wait until there's a shooting before we get blamed for the political fallout. I mean conservatives deserve every bit of scrutiny they get right?

I don't know myself or what I'm capable of, at least that's what the government says, that a terrorist could be anyone. The Constitution serves as a restraint until someone throws it out. But I guess I don't need to worry about this stuff or at least I shouldn't until somebody beats me over the head with their offense. Because I choose to uphold the law even after it's gone means I can't fight back and therefore I deserve what I get.

"Obey the Constitution or die" Well...how about Obey the Constitution or move to Mexico? That would be better for everybody. I'd probably get shot myself if I suggested somebody move back to South Central.

No comments: