Saturday, May 2, 2009

Guess I'm not Swine Enough to Live

What a blessing the killer flu would be right now. Parents might as well abort this kid if they can't save him from these stupid people.

It's a cute picture and definitely one for the family scrapbook but the caption is abusive because this is what those internet idiots are really saying:
"Look at you! You do everything your mother tells you to do like a good little faggot? You don't have no friends go lick that pig a good one! You're too poor to live!

SO DAMN FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"


I don't like people cussing out little kids.

Jawa Report is a great blog and I only link away because I don't want that image on my own blog. Maybe since I'm outnumbered by so many child-cusers some of them would like to do something about me. Maybe put an end to my life like they know they want to. If you don't value human life stay off the internet.

So many fascists must read my blog it makes me sick as they hide behind their desks and lay eggs. Why don't they just say "You little goober, you've doomed us all!" instead they want to retard all over this poor kid after they probably stole the image off of his grandma's AOL account.

Now just to remind him how his parents fucked up go smear some shit on his face and he won't be back around for another year.

No comments: