Friday, August 1, 2008

Man Was a Seminar Caller

When the Man Comes Around

Revelation 19
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse! Its rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a fiery flame, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knows except Himself.
13 He wore a robe stained with blood, and His name is called the Word of God.
14 The armies that were in heaven followed Him on white horses, wearing pure white linen.
15 From His mouth came a sharp sword, so that with it He might strike the nations. He will shepherd them with an iron scepter. He will also trample the winepress of the fierce anger of God, the Almighty.
16 And on His robe and on His thigh

He has a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS


I refer to the twisting of Revelation 19 verse 11 rewritten to read as this:
“And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.”

The song continues:
“Till Armageddon no shalam, no shalom

Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down
When the Man comes around”

Johnny Cash might be dead but I still don’t need his permission to worship because I don’t seek the approval of those hostile toward Christ.

Psalm 7
8 The LORD judges the peoples; vindicate me, LORD, according to my righteousness and my integrity.
9 Let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous. The One who examines the thoughts and emotions is a righteous God.
10 My shield is with God, who saves the upright in heart.
11 God is a righteous judge, and a God who executes justice every day.
12 If anyone does not repent, God will sharpen His sword; He has strung His bow and made it ready.
13 He has prepared His deadly weapons; He tips His arrows with fire.
14 See, he is pregnant with evil, conceives trouble, and gives birth to deceit.
15 He dug a pit and hollowed it out, but fell into the hole he had made.
16 His trouble comes back on his own head, and his violence falls on the top of his head.
17 I will thank the LORD for His righteousness; I will sing about the name of the LORD, the Most High.

No comments: