Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goodbye Kern, Hello Kabul

Sherry and Perry Eggleston are leaving behind job security, five grown sons and everything they’ve ever known to dedicate their lives to humanitarian work in the war-torn nation.

For at least the next two years, Perry will give administrative support to an organization that offers flights and communication services to relief workers in the region. Sherry will teach at an international school.

Psalm 16
Confidence in the LORD

5 LORD, You are my portionand my cup [of blessing];You hold my future.
6 The boundary lines have fallen for mein pleasant places;indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
7 I will praise the LORD who counsels me even at night my conscience instructs me.
8 I keep the LORD in mind always.Because He is at my right hand,I will not be shaken.

No comments: